- 1 Georgia among the 36 states with major tax changes in 2020
- 2 Georgia job growth this year projected at 1.2%
- 3 New manufacturing orders for search and navigation equipment, nondefense climb 8.6 percent in August
- 4 14 accommodation and food services businesses in Decatur County have between 20 and 49 employees in 2016
- 5 25 cosmetology mini salon licenses set to expire during Q4 of 2019 in Dallas
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Georgia Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.