At Grady Health System Professional Schools, 64 percent of undergraduate students are nontraditional students - age 25 or older - and 72 percent are female, according to the latest disclosure from the U.S. Department of Education.
- 1 Linq3 taps Smith as new chief technology officer
- 2 Farm Bureau official hopes Farmers for Free Trade campaign will sway policy
- 3 Linq3 names Gibaldi chief information security officer
- 4 AUGUSTA METRO CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: AUGUST 25, Christmas in August - Elite Events & Tickets LLC
- 5 GEORGIA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Congressional Luncheon on Aug 21
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Georgia Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.