At Grady Health System Professional Schools, 64 percent of undergraduate students are nontraditional students - age 25 or older - and 72 percent are female, according to the latest disclosure from the U.S. Department of Education.
- 1 HEALTHLINK DIMENSIONS: Healthcare marketers gain programmatic power using unique deterministic data
- 2 TECHCXO: Craft Your Best Elevator Pitch – Get the Playbook
- 3 AUGUSTA METRO CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Holiday Open House at December Member Town Hall
- 4 AUGUSTA METRO CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: December Member Economic Luncheon featuring 2018 Augusta’s Entrepreneur Award
- 5 BRUNSWICK-GOLDEN ISLES CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Magic 105.9 To Air Christmas Music
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Georgia Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.