- 1 Georgia among the 36 states with major tax changes in 2020
- 2 Georgia job growth this year projected at 1.2%
- 3 14 cosmetology beauty salon licenses set to expire during Q4 of 2019 in Dallas
- 4 New manufacturing orders for search and navigation equipment, nondefense climb 8.6 percent in August
- 5 Inventories in consumer durable goods industry climb 0.4 percent in July
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Georgia Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.