Janus International Group, LLC (“Janus”), the leading global manufacturer and supplier of turn-key solutions and new technologies for the self-storage, commercial and industrial markets, backed by Clearlake Capital Group, L.P (together with its affiliates, “Clearlake”), today announced that long-time Janus executive and industry veteran Ramey Jackson will succeed David Curtis as Chief Executive Officer, effective September 2, 2019.
- 1 McBath won't define position on upcoming impeachment vote
- 2 60.6% unemployed in Smithville in 2017
- 3 Census Bureau: As many women as men in Orchard Hill in 2017
- 4 Census Bureau: More women than men in Panthersville in 2017
- 5 Median business size in 30533 in 2016: less than 5 employees
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Georgia Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.