About 75.9 percent of the 116 degrees and certificates handed out by the Morehouse School of Medicine in 2016-17 were to students in Health Professions and Related Programs programs, making them the most popular programs that year, according to the late
- 1 Linq3 taps Smith as new chief technology officer
- 2 Farm Bureau official hopes Farmers for Free Trade campaign will sway policy
- 3 Linq3 names Gibaldi chief information security officer
- 4 AUGUSTA METRO CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: AUGUST 25, Christmas in August - Elite Events & Tickets LLC
- 5 GEORGIA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Congressional Luncheon on Aug 21
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Georgia Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.