About 75.9 percent of the 116 degrees and certificates handed out by the Morehouse School of Medicine in 2016-17 were to students in Health Professions and Related Programs programs, making them the most popular programs that year, according to the late
- 1 68 percent of applicants to Georgia Southern University were admitted for fall 2017
- 2 BAINBRIDGE-DECATUR COUNTY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Hurricane Michael Disaster Relief Resources for Businesses & Employees
- 3 ANY LAB TEST NOW: Don’t Let Your Wealth or Your Health Be Forgotten
- 4 Georgia Institute of Cosmetology enrolls 337 undergrads
- 5 AGCO CORPORATION: AGCO Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Martin Richenhagen Receives the French Government's Prestigious Legion of Honor
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Georgia Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.