Seven Georgia medical centers were listed among the top facilities in the nation in a study of patient care by Healthgrades.com, a company that aims to help hospitals maintain customer loyalty and provide objective health information to patients.
- 1 Congressman Doug Collins quiet on USMCA
- 2 Strong Support for Term Limits in Georgia House District 71
- 3 Congressman David Scott quiet on USMCA
- 4 AFLAC HQ: Aflac Incorporated Announces Acquisition of Florida-based Argus Holdings, LLC, Accelerates Aflac's Strategy of Delivering Best-in-Class Network Dental and Vision Products to Employers and Unique Solutions to Distribution Partners
- 5 Georgia ranks 23rd highest for dependence on property taxes, study finds
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Georgia Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.